X6 Performance Electrical Cabinet Cooler
Heat and dirt are the greatest enemies of any electrical control system. Protect your electronics with SCHWÄMMLE electrical cabinet and device coolers with large-dimensioned heat exchangers and appropriate fans. A low noise level, smoothness and efficient design are the striking characteristics of the X6 series.
Therefore, a closed air circuit should be preferred. Besides cool air an adequate airstream and ventilation duct avoiding heat pockets is also necessary for the cooling process. With their large-dimensioned heat exchangers and appropriate fans Schwämmle cabinet coolers fulfil all these requirements.
The electrical cabinet and device coolers of series X6 operate on the basis of heat exchangers water/air. The complete unit consists of cooler, fans and temperature control and is fully encased. The air is sucked in from the right rear side via the cooler, cooled down there and blown out via the axial fans to the right, to the left or to both sides, as required. The air outlet is distributed across the construction height. The fans can be rearranged to adapt the blow-out spot (height and direction).
- Specifically designed for the cooling of power electronics
- Cooling capacity of up to 20 kW
- Cooling water temperature 5 °C to 30 °C
- Air temperature 15 °C to 50 °C
- Air quantity 3,200 m³/h (variable)
- 6 individually controllable fans with speed signal, speed control and blocking protection
- Residual thrust 300 Pa
- Water connection 3/4 inch
- Voltage 48 VDC / 230 VAC
- Total power consumption when fully equipped max. 850 W
- Three-way valve for temperature control
- Fully ready to plug in
- With condensation water basin
- Droplet separator optional
- Narrow design
- 1,850 mm height x 185 mm width x 800 mm depth