Cold Water Cooler KWR
SCHWÄMMLE Cold Water Coolers of type KWR are space-saving and inexpensive industrial cooling systems with maximum operational safety, high efficiency and variable cooling capacity. Whether it be machine tools, lasers, induction units, welding machines or plasma cutting systems – with a cooling capacity from 20 kW to 100 kW the KWR Cold Water Cooler is able to cope with any task whatsoever.
Our cold water coolers of series KWR 20 to KWR 100 with ? are plug-in systems in compact design, space-saving and easy to install. Custom-built models always possible upon request.
Data sheet will soon be downloadable here.
- Heat transfer capacity 60 kW
- Supply temperature (flow line) of consumer water 24 °C
- Return temperature (return flow) of consumer water 44 °C at a cooling water supply temperature of 20 °C
- Cooling water return temperature 24 °C
- Cooling water quantity 217 l/min
- Required water pressure 1.5 bar
- Pump capacity (consumer circuit CM3-9) 45 l/min. at an external pressure of 5.0 bar
- Pump power consumption 1.2 kW
- Total power consumption 1.3 kW
- Type of current 3*400 V, 50 Hz, N, PE
- Volume of tank approx. 240 l